Thursday, May 14, 2015

Perspective

So, Kevin has developed a severe dislike of having dirty hands. I'm not sure if this is a sensory thing, or a phase, or something she is doing just to drive me batty, but after ten days of her begging for napkins, wipes, magic soap (germx), or to have her hands washed every five minutes, I'd just about had it.

Then I found out that my nephew has Giardia.

Poor kid.

And, in the process of texting back and forth with my sister-in-law to see how their family is doing, she shared with me that this particular child is OCD about hand-washing, and in this case, it paid off, because his four brothers are perfectly healthy and he has been carrying the extremely contagious parasite around for more than two weeks.

So, there's that.

Have another baby wipe, Kevin.


No comments:

Post a Comment