Monday, January 16, 2017

A Bit about the Sibs

I have seen this little diddy going around facebook and I wanted to write down my answers. I have two brothers and one sister and they pretty much make me laugh harder than anybody. Except maybe my son, and maybe my husband. So here's a little glimpse into my family background. 

1. Who's the smart one? 
Used to be me, then I had kids. 
2. Who is spoiled?
Flan. No question.
3. Most sensitive?
Liz. 
4. Best driver?
Probably Flan. 
5. More social?
Liz is the most social out of all of us. The rest of us prefer an evening at home and not to deal with people (most of the time).
6. Most stubborn?
Um, we're all pretty stubborn. But probably Liz.
7. Who's the favorite?
Flan. Because we all like him most.
8. Who's liable to fight anyone?
Liz.
9. Who's a better singer?
Liz or Flan. Ben and I...well, singing is not our forte.
10. Better cook?
Probably me, unless you are talking about cooking on a grill, and then Ben wins.
11. Clothes And Shoe Hoarder?
Liz. Or Flan. 
12. Who wears the most Hats?
Flan. 
13. Who was the worst kid?
Ben.
14. Who has the biggest house?
Probably me, although Ben's house is a similar size.
15. Who was born 1st?
Ben.
16. Who is better at sports?
Well, Ben played college football...but Flan still beats him at pretty much every other sport, so...Flan.
17. Best Hair?
Liz. Or Flan. Ben and I lost that contest.
.
 19. Coffee Drinker?
Um, none of us. Yuck.
20. Most expensive taste?
Flan or Ben. 
21. Tallest?
Once again, Flan. I'm really not winning at any of these, am I?
22. Biggest Disney fanatic? Me. Okay, this one I can win.
24. Broken the most bones? Probably a tie. Ben has broken his thumbs many times, but he never saw a doctor about it, so it doesn't count. I broke my arm. Liz fractured her face. Flan's had the most stitches, but I'm not sure he's had any broken bones. 
25. Who will have the most grandkids?
Considering that my kids are half Fowlers, I'd probably say me. Who knows at this point though!


No comments:

Post a Comment